Hours of Operation and Directions
By appointment only:
Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 pm., 1:00 - 3:00 p.m.
Friday: 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 pm., 1:00 - 3:00 p.m.
Sunday: 7:30–9:30 a.m. (Leanse Ratner Family Food Pantry only)
Option 1: Free parking is available at the Wilshire Boulevard Temple Parking Structure located at the southeast corner of Hobart Boulevard and 6th Street.
- Upon entering the garage, you are required to show a valid state or federally issued ID. A badge is printed for all visitors. Parking is not available without ID.
- Karsh visitors, please use the lower parking lot. Once parked, follow signs to the Karsh Center’s main entrance, on 6th Street.
Option 2: Metered street parking is available on Hobart Boulevard and 6th Street (read signs).
- Ride the Metro Purple Line and exit Wilshire/Western
- After exiting station, turn left toward S. Oxford Ave
- Make a left on Hobart Boulevard and a right on 6th Street.
- The Karsh Center will be on the left, before Hobart Boulevard.
- From east, the closest bus stop is on the “18” Metro bus route at 6th Street and Harvard Boulevard. Cross the street, then walk one block west towards Hobart Boulevard to find the entrance.
- From west, the closest bus stop is on the “20” Metro bus route at Wilshire/Harvard. Walk one block north towards 6th Street and make a left on 6th Street.
For more information about planning your trip, visit metro.net.